Thursday, August 25, 2011

Freebies Galore!

In a rare bout of shameless self-promotion, I figured I'd take a moment out of my oh-so-eventful day (this statement is made without the slightest inkling of sarcasm....*ahem*) and hawk some of my wares. They're not for sale, per se, but I'd very much appreciate it if you, good readers, would take some time to give them a gander when time permits.

What I present to you are two EPs that I cut over the course of two months on an iPad without so much as a hint of how to record a professional-sounding album; luckily for me, "GarageBand" is such an intuitive and easy-to-use program that I was up and running within a matter of minutes. These collections of songs and sound experimentation are in no way of the highest caliber, but I feel compelled to share them with the world.

That said, I'll post a link to both projects. The best part? They're both available to any and all interested parties, free of charge. Everyone loves something for nothing, right?

The EPs are available here: http://quietsundaylibrary.bandcamp.com/

Happy hoarding!


No comments:

Post a Comment